Taking a moment to remember the tragedy that occurred here, just 16 years ago. I’m sure you can all remember exactly where you were, many of you may have even lost friends or family members. Most of our team lives in New York City today, and some were just blocks away when it happened. We continue to honor the brave ones who ran in, when everyone else was running out.
The initiative, called “One Belt, One Road,” looms on a scope and scale with little precedent in modern history, promising more than $1 trillion in infrastructure and spanning more than 60 countries.
“I don’t have a real-time, ‘Mini Profit and Loss Statement’ for every asset in my fleet.”
We hear it all the time, so I figured I’d break it down for you:
Pride Equipment Corp., a leading provider of rental services to the New York metropolitan marketplace. Pride, founded in 1970, is a family-owned rental company owned by the Noto family.has acquired
Pride is one of the largest independent aerial equipment rental companies in the United States. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
“This acquisition further enhances Sunbelt’s position in the important New York City market,” said Geoff Drabble, chief executive of Ashtead Group plc, Sunbelt’s U.K.-based parent company.
- Reduce environmental impact by 10%
- Reduce vehicle weight by at least 20%
- Airless radial tires
- Electric drive with four-wheel steering
- Project AME – The World’s First 3D Printed Excavator
- World’s First Hybrid Excavator
- Kobelco – The Hybrid Excavator
- Entirely New Product Category: Compact Dozer Loader
- New Volvo Excavator & Wheel Loader
- New Hyundai Wheel Loader – The HL97
- New John Deere Crawler Dozer – The 950K
- Kobelco to integrate Trimble Software into excavators